1. Data GOTRUST Collect and how GOTRUST use such data
We may need to collect certain personal data from you when you use or interact with our SERVICE. When you use our SERVICE, you do not have to provide your personal data based on our request. However, if you choose not to provide your personal data to GOTRUST, we may not be able to provide the corresponding services or respond to your inquiries.
1.1 The personal data GOTRUST collect
Personal data means any data which could directly or indirectly identify you. GOTRUST may collect your following personal data:
1. Your true, accurate, current and complete data, including your name, company, email address and phone number when
you leave a message at GOTRUST website.
1.2 How GOTRUST use your personal data
We may use your personal data for the purposes below:
1. To provide you with customer support service, for example, to respond to your questions.
2. To send you event or campaign-related information.
3. Any other purposes with your prior consent.
2. Retention of your personal data
3. To whom GOTRUST disclose your personal data
Your personal data will not be disclosed to any third parties without one of the following exceptions
3.1 Your consent
We will only disclose or share your personal data to other third parties with your prior consent.
3.2 For legal, protection, security purposes
We may disclose or share necessary items of your personal data with third parties for one of the following legal or security purposes:
1. To the extent, it is required by applicable laws or regulations or competent governmental or judicial authorities, necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense, or necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities.
2. To protect the rights, property or safety of GOTRUST, our service providers, customers or the public, as required or permitted by law.
4. Cross-border processing of your personal data
5. Third-party links in GOTRUST SERVICE
GOTRUST SERVICE may contain links to third-party websites. Please be aware that GOTRUST is not responsible for the security, the privacy practices and the materials of those third-party websites. We encourage you to be aware of when you link to third-party websites and to read the privacy statements of those third-party websites carefully.
We take precautions to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. We conduct internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices, and technical and organizational security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store your personal data.
7. Contact GOTRUST regarding your personal data
You may email to if you have any requests and inquiries about your personal data under GOTRUST SERVICE.
Whenever you use GOTRUST SERVICE, we strive to maintain the accuracy of your personal data and protect your personal data against any accidental or malicious destruction. We will accommodate your requests regarding your personal data;
however, we may not be able to fulfill your requests in
one of the following circumstances:
7.1 As required or permitted under application laws;
7.2 For legitimate business purposes;
7.3 Unreasonably repetitive requests that require disproportionate technical efforts and resources, for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing the current practices;
7.4 Potentially risks on the privacy of others.
8. Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly collect personal data from a child below the age of sixteen (16), or the equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction, without parental consent. We encourage parents (or guardian) to take an active role in a child’s online activities and interests while using our SERVICE. If you are a child, please seek
parental consent before your use of our SERVICE. You may submit your personal data with parental (or guardian’s) consent to us only.
9. Sensitive Personal Data
GOTRUST will never ask you to provide sensitive personal data such as data about your medical or health records, political, religious or philosophical beliefs, racial or ethnic origin, trade union membership. Please refrain from providing us with such sensitive personal data.
11. Governing Language
In the event of a conflict, the English language version shall govern.
12. Contacting Us
Updated November 30th, 2018 by GoTrustID Inc.